We are so thrilled to be welcoming Naked Harvest to the Gr8 Health family! If you haven’t heard of this wonderful brand, we’re sure you will soon! Naked Harvest is on a mission to revolutionise the standard of active women’s health products.
Naked Harvest holds a special place in our hearts as it was born out of our hometown, the Gold Coast. Founded by sibling duo, Georgie and Coopa Stevenson who are putting their all into formulating allergy-friendly products after suffering for years from multiple food intolerances. Harnessing the benefits of clean ingredients, their range includes protein powders, pre-workouts, greens, collagen elixirs, teas and supplements, the Naked Harvest range is ready to support your health and fitness goals.
Favourite Naked Harvest Products
I’ve already raved about this product to everyone in the office. So, why not do it here too. But seriously, it’s a game changer! Not only is it rich, creamy, and indulgent, but it’s packed full of herbs, vitamins, and minerals to promote a more restful sleep. Let’s face it, who doesn’t want better sleep! The formula contains some of the best ingredients nature has to offer including passionflower, organic cacao and camu camu. Not only is this dreamy powder helping to transform your night-time routine, but it will also help to boost your mood, boost your immunity and maintain cognition. It’s a big YES from me!
This delicious pre-workout offers what health-conscious women have been searching high and low for - A 100% natural, vegan, gluten-free pre-workout that does not contain any nasty artificial ingredients, stimulants, or refined sugars. Unlike majority of pre-workouts on the market today, the Naked Harvest pre-workouts are made with 100% natural ingredients. Powered with green tea, a natural source of caffeine, this pre-workout will provide you with long lasting energy without the crash.
Are you vegan and always searching for the perfect plant-based protein? I think Naked Harvest may have the answer. The Thrive protein is a blend of organic fermented pea protein isolate and organic hydrolysed rice protein, and allergen-free ingredients. It contains superfoods such as maca and Siberian ginseng, which can support the body when living an active lifestyle. The vanilla pancake batter flavour is my newest addition to my morning smoothie!
Double Choc Moon Mylk Cookies Recipe
This is hands down my favourite recipe that Naked Harvest has to offer. These Double Choc Moon Mylk Cookies taste just as good as they sound! Containing the Hot Choc Moon Mylk, not only will these decadent cookies cure your sweet tooth, but they will help you relax, unwind & recover. If this sounds like a recipe for you, then you better keep reading!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 65g Coconut Oil
- 85ml Almond Milk
- 40g Flaked Almonds
- 100g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 40g Naked Harvest Hot Choc Moon Mylk
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 200g Coconut Sugar
- 180g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- Pinch of sea salt + extra to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat the oven to 180C, fan setting.
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat, ensuring it never comes to the boil. Once melted, remove from heat and leave to cool a little.
- In a large bowl combine the coconut sugar, Hot Choc Moon Mylk, flour, baking powder, flaked almonds & pinch of salt. Mix to combine.
- Pour in the almond milk, cooled coconut oil and almond butter & mix well until a thick mixture forms.
- Add in dark chocolate chips and bring the cookie dough together.
- Shape the dough into twelve balls, rolling them and then gently pressing them down a little.
- Place the balls onto a baking tray. Space them out evenly across the baking tray, leave at least 3cm between them.
- Sprinkle a small pinch of sea salt over each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once baked, leave the cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes & ENJOY!