BioCeuticals UltraClean® Krill Oil Concentrate 60 Capsules
Frequently bought with
BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus® 60 Capsules
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides to maintain cognitive function and cardiovascular system health.
BioCeuticals UltraClean OmegaFactors for Juniors 60 chewable caps
Omega-3 fatty acids and nutrients to support healthy growth and development in children.
BioCeuticals UltraClean® 85 Liquid 200mL
Exceptionally high 85% concentrated omega-3 fatty acids to relieve inflammation.
From our wellness center
Best Oil Supplements and Brands for a Healthier You
Oil Supplements Oil supplements have become increasingly researched for their health benefits. The myth that fats and oils are bad for you is officially busted in the world of nutrition. Despite a great campaign to try cut fat out from the diet completely during the 1960’s to now, more and more research reveals that fats […]
Each capsule contains
|Euphausia superba (Antarctic krill) oil||1000 mg|
equiv. to phosphatidyl choline
equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. to astaxanthin
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- WARNING: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains approximately 38 micrograms retinol equivalents of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occurring in krill oil.
- Contains crustacean shellfish and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Relieves symptoms of mild arthritis, including relieving mild joint pain and promoting healthy joint function.
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Support cardiovascular system health and heart health.
- Maintains healthy liver function when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supports cognitive function and brain function.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Supports healthy foetal development.