Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 30ml
Frequently bought with
Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 30ml$29.95
Nanocell for optimal b12 absorption to help improve levels.
Medlab NanoCelle D3 30ml$32.95$30.30
NonCelle D3 supplement for optimal absorption to increase vitamin D3 levels.
From our wellness center
Vitamin D and Your Immune System
What does vitamin D do? Vitamin D plays a key role in many functions in the body and supporting many systems in the body. This important vitamin provides us with great benefits to help maintain a robust immune system, however it doesn’t end there! Adequate vitamin D levels support; Immune system Having insufficient levels of vitamin […]
Each 0.3 mL Dose (2 sprays) Contains:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
25 µg (1000 IU)
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)
Modified vegetable oil
Anhydrous citric acid
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 is not suitable for individuals with:
- Hypervitaminosis D
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Clotting disorder
- Blood disease
NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 has low risk side effects when taken as directed. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking a dose of NanoCelle™ D3 + K2, tell your healthcare professional.
These symptoms may be from an allergic, or adverse reaction and may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the face and throat
- Skin rash
- Abnormal colour to skin, blotching or bruising
- Sudden onset of unexplained pain
- Diarrhoea / Vomiting
If experienced, please seek prompt medical attention.
Some medicines may interfere with NanoCelleTM D3 + K2. These include:
- Calcitriol medications
- Corticosteroid medication such as prednisone
- Weight loss drug Orlistat
- Cholesterol lowering medications such as Cholestyramine and Thiazide
- Diuretic medications
- Blood thinner medications such as Warfarin, Coumadin and Heparin
- Anticoagulant / Thrombolytic medications
- Antihypertensive agents
- Seizure medications such as Phenobarbital and Dilantin
- Immunosuppressant therapies
These medicines may be affected by NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 or may affect how well it works. You may need to take different amounts of your medicine, or you may need to take different medicines. Your doctor or practitioner will advise you.