Tropeaka Spirulina Powder 200g
Tropeaka Spirulina Powder 200g
Frequently bought with
Eden Health Foods Superfood Formula 400g$79.95$67.96
A great tasting, naturally balanced blend of whole food superfoods that your body will recognise and that will provide you with the richest source of natural organic vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Green Nutritionals Hawaiian Pacifica Spirulina 1kg Powder$198.90$179.00
Hawaiian Pacifica SPIRULINA is one of the World’s most recognised superfoods, containing more concentrated organic nutrition than any other known food.
Green Nutritionals Mountain Organic Spirulina 520mg 180vc$54.95$46.71
Spirulina is also a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc.
From our wellness center
Tropeaka Review and Favourite Products
We are so excited to be stocking Tropeaka – they have amazing company ethos as well as great tasting products that are good for you. Here is our Tropeaka review! The Brand Tropeaka is 100% Australian owned and dedicated to providing a premium product with great quality ingredients. Tropeaka has a vision to help everyone […]
- A truly complete organic Superfood
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Has 3x more protein than fish or beef per gram
- Contributes to normal energy production
- Contains iron for normal immune system function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness
- Rich in chlorophyll; nature's cleanser
- Contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6
- Contains vitamins C and E Complete in magnesium, phosphorus & selenium
- A source of potassium, manganese and zinc
- A source of calcium, chromium and copper
- A great source of healthy, plant-based iron
- Contains no sugar and is low in fat
- Contains a wide spectrum of 18 amino acids
- NASA recognise it as a key food in future long-term space missions
Our organic spirulina is a superior health product that grows in both fresh and salt water and is recognised as one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. It contains high amounts of vitamin and minerals such as; B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E, boron, calcium, chloride, chromium, copper, germanium, iodine, iron, manganese, magnesium, molybdenum, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. It's a good source of iron providing a wide range of health benefits. It contributes to normal energy production, normal blood formation, normal cognitive function and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. And even better, it's also necessary for normal immune system function, giving your body a shield of defence!
Tropeaka Spirulina comes with the assurance of a full 5 Star Health Rating under the Australian Health Star rating scheme and is proudly Non-GMO.
Spirulina contains 18 amino acids and a high concentration of chlorophyll making it a powerfully unique product that helps people in both their training and recovery. It contains no sugar and is low in fat and saturated fats!
Add a serving to your smoothies every day for an amazing health boost!
People suffering from phenylketonuria should not use spirulina. Do not use while taking the blood thinner warfarin.