Bioceuticals ArmaForce® 120t
Frequently bought with
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Daily Protect 60 Tablets
<div class="product-billboard-text">ArmaForce® Daily Protect proactively supports immune system health.</div> <div class="product-billboard-also-purchased"> </div>
BioCeuticals ArmaForce® Cough Relief 200mL$26.95
With thyme and elecampane, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as expectorants.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce® MumCare 60 Capsules
Contains vitamins C and D, zinc and selenium to support immune system health.
From our wellness center
7 Immune Boosting Tips For Winter
With winter upon us, it is time to look after your immune system, as we seem to be more susceptible to colds and flu in the cooler temperatures. One of the most powerful ways to boost your natural defences against winter is through diet and lifestyle. This week we are giving you our top immunity […]
ArmaForce® is a comprehensive vegan formula combining clinically trialled andrographis and immune-supporting nutrients. Andrographis decreases the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, including sore throat, headache, runny nose, cough, fatigue and restless sleep. Zinc and vitamin C maintain healthy immune system function.
ArmaForce® contains andrographis AP-Bio® extract, which is a clinically trialled phytochemical composition standardised to andrographolides and other diterpene lactones derived from Andrographis paniculata. AP-Bio® has a seed-to-shelf operational efficiency which ensures sustainability of the ingredient.
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
|Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf – Ap-Bio®
|Olea europaea (olive) leaf
min. equiv. to dry
std. to oleuropein
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root
min. equiv. to dry
std. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, for a maximum of two weeks.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Adults only.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
- If you develop any adverse symptoms, stop taking the product as soon as possible and seek medical advice.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) and helps to relieve symptoms of a sore throat.
- Zinc and vitamin C help to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Andrographis helps to relieve runny nose and coughs associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Andrographis can help to relieve symptoms of fatigue and disturbed sleep associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Andrographis helps to relieve headache symptoms associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Vegan formula.