Bioceuticals Liver Care 60t
Frequently bought with
Bioceuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg 60c
CoQ10 is an antioxidant that helps to support energy production and maintain cardiovascular system health.
From our wellness center
Is A Liver Cleanse For You?
When you hear the word ‘detox’ what automatically comes to mind? Fasting and starvation, juice only cleanses, coffee enemas perhaps? Detoxification can mean different things for different people and for my clients, detoxification depends on the goal we’re trying to achieve e.g. lower inflammation, reduce pain, lose weight. Why do I need a liver cleanse? […]
- Milk thistle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to protect the liver, enhance liver health and maintain healthy liver function.
- Zinc and vitamin E are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:
|Coffea arabica (coffee) seed
min. equiv. to dry
std. to caffeine
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit
min. equiv to dry
std. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Adults only.
- Contains 50mg total caffeine per tablet. A cup of instant coffee contains approximately 80mg of caffeine. Caffeine intake of more than 200mg per day is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Limit the use of caffeine-containing products (including tea and coffee) when taking this product. Caffeine interacts with enzyme CYP1A2 in the liver.
- Consult your health professional before taking with other medicines.
- Do not use if you have pre-existing severe heart disease (e.g. stroke or heart attack).
- Contains soya bean products. If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.