BioCeuticals PEA Liquid 100ml
Frequently bought with
Bioceuticals Alpha EFA® 60t
Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body and maintains skin health.
BioCeuticals B12 Spray 50mL
A sublingual oral spray to support energy production and relieve feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
From our wellness center
Endometriosis: Symptoms, Management and Treatment
What is Endometriosis Endometriosis involves the cells that grow in the lining of the uterus; called the endometrium. In women that suffer from endometriosis, these cells grow in the uterus, however they also abnormally grow outside of the uterus too – where they do not belong. As these cells continue to grow, they also bleed outside […]
(PEA) is an endogenous fatty acid amide analogue of the endocannabinoid anandamine, from the N-acylethanolamines family of lipid mediators.
- PEA is an endogenous fatty acid amide analogue of the endocannabinoid anandamine, from the N-acylethanolamines family of lipid mediators.
- PEA Liquid is micronised to a 20um-25um particle size using laser diffraction.
- Presented in a coconut-derived (MCT) lipid suspension for ease of compounding.
- 2mL contains 300mg PEA for easy dose calculation.
- Synthesised from palmitic acid from sustainably sourced palm oil, RSPO certified palm oil.
- PEA Liquid contains 99% pure PEA, which has been confirmed by purity testing.
- Low allergen, clean formula. Pleasant natural orange flavour.
Each 2 mL contains:
|Palmidrol (Palmitoylethanolamide )||300 mg|
In a base of medium chain triglycerides (fractioned coconut oil), ethanol and cold pressed orange oil.
For extemporaneous compounding by a qualified health professional.