BioCeuticals Vitamin E Capsules 60 Capsules
Frequently bought with
Bioceuticals Alpha EFA® 60t
Sea buckthorn supports essential fatty acid levels in the body and maintains skin health.
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel 60 Capsules
A comprehensive antioxidant formula featuring grapeseed and vitamins E and C.
BioCeuticals CoQ10 Excel 150mg 90 Capsules
CoQ10 is an antioxidant that helps to support energy production and maintain cardiovascular system health.
From our wellness center
Antioxidants vs Free Radicals
Antioxidants are the good guys and free radicals are the baddies. But why? Chemically a free radical is an atom with an unpaired electron in its outer layer, which makes it very unstable, reactive and desperate to find a pair. They will attack cells such as nucleic acid in DNA, mitochondria (energy factories in cells), […]
Vitamin E Capsules deliver a potent combination of tocotrienols and tocopherols providing all eight naturally occurring vitamin E isomers. Vitamin E helps to maintain healthy cholesterol and support cardiovascular system health. Vitamin E Capsules provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties as well as support general health and wellbeing.
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each capsule contains:
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) – EVNol™
|Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low-alpha type)
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- A potent combination of tocotrienols and tocopherols providing all eight naturally occurring vitamin E isomers.
- Helps to relieve inflammation.
- Helps support healthy cholesterol and helps maintain cardiovascular system health.
- Vitamin E Capsules support general health and wellbeing.
- Supports skin health.