BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain 60 Tablets
Frequently bought with
BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain 120 Tablets
Zinc is a super star for immune system function and wound healing, plus supports sperm health!
Fusion Zinc Advanced 30 Tablets$23.95$21.55
Readily absorbable zinc supplement to support antioxidant defences and immune system, skin, cognitive function, eye and reproductive health.
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus 60T$25.45$19.09
This powerful source of Vitamin C, Zinc and Bioflavonoids assists in reducing the risk of developing the common cold and may reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
From our wellness center
Zinc: the Mineral Superstar!
Zinc is a mineral superstar which provides many amazing health benefits! Zinc is the catalyst for over 300 different enzyme systems, or chemical reactions in the body, it is essential for various components of healthy cellular growth, cell proliferation and cell apoptosis (death). It also plays a key role in the release of human growth […]
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each tablet contains:
|Zinc amino acid chelate||150 mg|
equiv. to zinc
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||100 mg|
equiv. to magnesium
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||30 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Retinol acetate||518 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|450 microgram retinol equivalents|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains soya bean products, phenylalanine and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Vitamin A and zinc support healthy eye function.
- Zinc supports wound healing and zinc and vitamin A support skin health.
- Zinc supports male health via the maintenance of healthy prostate function and supporting sperm health.
- Vitamin A and zinc support heathy foetal development and zinc supports healthy growth and development.
- Vitamin C helps to support collagen formation.
- Vitamin B6 supports energy production.
- Zinc and vitamins A and C support immune system health.
- Both zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.