Fusion Quercetin Advanced 60 V Caps
Frequently bought with
Herbs of Gold Quercetin Complex 60 Caps$53.45$40.09
This natural anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory formula assists in the relief of hayfever and upper respiratory tract allergies such as sneezing, runny noses, watery eyes and itching. Enriched with nutrients and vitamins for increased efficacy.
IMUNI Immune Defence - 60 Capsules$44.95
IMUNI Immune Defence is a unique formulation designed to maintain healthy immune system function. Each vegan capsule contains therapeutic doses of Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin.
The Protection Pack: Herbs of Gold Zinc, Vitamin D3 and Quercetin Complex.$103.00$77.25
The ultimate protection pack!
From our wellness center
7 Immune Boosting Tips For Winter
With winter upon us, it is time to look after your immune system, as we seem to be more susceptible to colds and flu in the cooler temperatures. One of the most powerful ways to boost your natural defences against winter is through diet and lifestyle. This week we are giving you our top immunity […]
Fusion Quercetin Advanced combines four key nutrients to support the immune system:
• Supports immune system health
• Reduces inflammation
• Helps relieve mild allergy symptoms and reduce their frequency
• Antioxidant - reduces free radical formation in the body
2. Vitamin C
• Supports the immune system in fighting illness
• Relieves mild allergy symptoms, including hayfever (allergic rhinitis)
• Works with quercetin as an antioxidant
• Maintains healthy immune system function
• Supports lung health by maintaining the health of the respiratory tract’s mucous membranes
• Contains zinc glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of zinc that’s better absorbed than some other forms (like zinc gluconate)
4. Vitamin D
• Supports the health and function of the immune system, including its actions against illness
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate monohydrate)
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200IU)
Directions for use:
• Adults: Take 1 capsule, one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.