NaturoBest Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger 120c
Frequently bought with
NaturoBest Preconception Multi for Men 60s$53.95$48.55
NaturoBest Preconception Multi for Men is a premium, comprehensive multivitamin, multimineral and antioxidant that has been formulated in a way that may enhance sperm health and support a healthy conception as well as balancing and supporting normal male physiology and function.
NaturoBest Preconception Multi for Women 60c$49.95$44.95
NaturoBest Preconception Multi for Women is a clinically formulated multivitamin, multimineral and antioxidant for women, designed to help enhance preconception health and prepare the body for pregnancy.
NaturoBest Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding 60c$49.95$44.95
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath and designed specifically for the increased demand of nutrients in the second half of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
From our wellness center
Preconception Care: Creating your Fertile Foundations
I am sure that there is no more important subject (one that is rarely considered) than preparing your body for pregnancy, prior to conceiving. This has significant implications on the future health of our child, who will take whatever it needs while in utero from the mother, but also has long-term implications on the mother’s […]
• Australia’s first prenatal multi with 75mg of vitamin B6 and 1300mg of ginger that may reduce morning sickness.
• Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms to support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
• Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
• Does not contain iron. Iron supplementation in the first trimester may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness.
• Does not contain high levels of iodine. The pregnancy hormone hcg naturally stimulates the thyroid during the first trimester and this may increase the severity of nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy.
• Does not contain the fat soluble vitamins A and K. These vitamins are easily obtained from the diet and may be toxic in excess. Vitamin K has poor placental transfer to the baby.
• Ultra-low excipient formula; only ascorbyl palmitate and microcrystalline cellulose as excipients.
|Each capsule contains:|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||2.5mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||2.5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||15mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||25mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||25mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||12.5mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||445mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF (active folate)||250mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||250mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||56.04mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Vitashine® Colecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D3 250IU)||6.25mcg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM
Manganese amino acid chelate
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||17.13mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome ext. equivalent dry||650mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||5mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results continue on with Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Contains pyridoxine; stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.