BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C 200g
Frequently bought with
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel 60 Capsules
A comprehensive antioxidant formula featuring grapeseed and vitamins E and C.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce® 60 Tablets
A comprehensive formula combining clinically trialled andrographis and immune-supporting nutrients.
From our wellness center
Best Anti-Aging Supplements to Look Younger
If you are reading this blog, you have probably been researching to find the secrets to anti-aging. You’ve probably learnt by now that in fact, there is no secret for fighting the aging process. Fortunately, having the right nutrients in your diet and supplement regime can make the world of difference by helping to slow […]
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each 3.5 g dose contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1.6 g|
|Sodium ascorbate||462.6 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||190.8 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||2.1 g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||72.7 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc amino acid chelate||21.9 mg|
equiv. to zinc
Adults: Take 3.5g (1 level metric teaspoon) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Mix in water or juice and consume immediately. For short-term use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Vitamins E and C, beta carotene and zinc are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Zinc and vitamin C support immune system function and wound healing.
- Vitamin C assists in supporting energy levels and production and helps to relieve fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin C helps to support the immune system to fight illness.
- Vitamin C helps to support collagen formation.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vegan, orange flavoured effervescent with 2.2g of total vitamin C per 3.5g dose.