Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg 60c
Frequently bought with
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg 30 Caps$39.95$29.96
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 100mg contains the bioavailable form of coenzymeQ10 (CoQ10) to support cardiovascular system health.
Nutra Life Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract Heart & Cholesterol Formula 120c$59.95$53.95
A high-strength formula that supports the health of the cardiovascular system by assisting in the maintenance of healthy blood vessels, cholesterol levels and supporting normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
NutraViva NesProteins Bone Broth Hearty Beef 100g$26.50
Add this to your daily regime! A grass-fed beef broth that's sure to improve digestion, immunity and inflammation, with the added benefits of collagen.
From our wellness center
Bill Clinton's Healthy Heart
Looking at Bill Clinton in 2018 versus throughout his tenure as the 42nd president of the United States (1993-2001), you will see he is a changed man. For starters, he’s a lot thinner. It’s no secret that Clinton battled to keep his weight in check throughout his terms as president and at 1 x annual […]
- Ubiquinol 100mg contains ubiquinol, an active form of CoQ10 that has greater absorption in the body than CoQ10.
- Ubiquinol 100mg supports energy production and heart health.
- Ubiquinol 100mg supports sperm health and motility.
- Ubiquinol is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Ubiquinol prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Ubiquinol 100mg maintains CoQ10 levels in the body.
- Ubiquinol 100mg contains ubiquinol that is produced naturally by fermentation.
Each capsule contains:
Ubiquinol-10 (Kaneka QH™)
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Contains sulfites.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.