Tints of Nature Henna Cream Burgundy 70ml
Frequently bought with
Tints of Nature Henna Cream Light Brown 70ml$19.95$13.96
A vegan friendly and Cruelty Free semi-permanent home hair dy
Tints of Nature Henna Cream Golden Blonde 70ml$19.95$13.96
Tints of Nature Henna Cream offers a healthier way to colour.
From our wellness center
10 Best Multivitamins for Women
Best vitamins for women Women have different nutrient requirements depending on which stage of life they’re at. For example, from menstruation onwards, some girls may require extra intake of iron due to increased blood loss. Then through pregnancy and breastfeeding, they change again, as well as though menopause. Knowing which nutrients you need, may therefore […]
Fall in love with happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature Henna Cream Burgundy semi-permanent hair dye, for a bold blend of red and violet tones for a vibrant burgundy hair colour.
Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Henna Cream offers a healthier way to colour your hair without the long term commitment. Perfect if you are looking for a temporary colour change, looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing colour. Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, our rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Basic Yellow 57, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Basic Blue 99, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Basic Red 51, Tocopherol, Limonene, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5.Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes.
9. Rinse and blow dry.