Bioceuticals AdvaCal® Forte 90t
Frequently bought with
BioCeuticals D3 Capsules 60 Capsules
The convenient way to improve your vitamin D levels! Choose BioCeuticals D3 Capsules to support healthy bone development and healthy immune system function.
BioCeuticals K2 60 Capsules
With pure menaquinone 7, vitamin K2 maintains bone health and helps maintain artery health.
Cabot Health Calcium Complete 120T$18.50$16.65
Super strength formula containing nutrients essential to maintain the structure, function and strength of bones and teeth.
From our wellness center
Best Anti-Aging Supplements to Look Younger
If you are reading this blog, you have probably been researching to find the secrets to anti-aging. You’ve probably learnt by now that in fact, there is no secret for fighting the aging process. Fortunately, having the right nutrients in your diet and supplement regime can make the world of difference by helping to slow […]
AdvaCal® Forte is a complete calcium supplement designed to help support bone strength, growth and mineralisation. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate. AdvaCal® Forte provides vitamin D to aid in the absorption of calcium, and vitamin K and magnesium to support healthy cardiovascular system function. Magnesium also aids in the maintenance of healthy muscle function and relieves muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as hydroxyapatite*)||167 mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||167 mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334 mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||8.33 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||58 mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||3.2 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||200 micrograms|
|Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.3 mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1 mg|
*Hydroxyapatite from bovine source.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Calcium and vitamin D support bone strength, assist in healthy bone development and help maintain bone mineralisation.
- Calcium, with vitamins D and K assists in maintaining bone health.
- Vitamin D supports healthy immune system function and nervous system function.
- Calcium supports healthy teeth and aids teeth development. Vitamin K maintains teeth mineralisation.
- Vitamin K also supports healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- Calcium and magnesium support healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium further supports muscle relaxation and muscle function as well as reducing muscle cramps, when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium also supports nervous system function, cardiovascular system function and energy levels.