Bioceuticals FemmeBalance 60t
Frequently bought with
Fem21 - LifeStart Naturopathics 300g$59.95$39.95
LifeStart Naturopathics Fem21 is a functional supplement specifically designed for women to improve digestion, energy, sleep, hormonal issues, moods and cycle regularity! A woman's must have.
Metagenics Femme Essentials 60 Tablets
<strong>This is a higher potency, <span class="il">practitioner</span> <span class="il">only</span> <span class="il">product</span>. You will need a prescription to purchase. Click the 'book now' button to speak to one of our qualified Naturopaths to gain access to this <span class="il">product</span>. </strong>
From our wellness center
Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals and Health: BPA and Beyond
WHAT ARE Endocrine disrupting chemicals? Endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) are substances found in the environment (air, soil or water), food sources (i.e. phytoestrogens), personal care products and manufactured products which can interfere with the function of the endocrine system. EDCs include a wide range of substances both natural and man-made, which include pharmaceuticals, dioxin, DDT, pesticides, […]
FemmeBalance features peony which is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve menstrual cycle irregularity. Vitamin B6 maintains healthy female hormonal balance, relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension including mood swings, and temporarily relieves mild fluid retention. Licorice is used in traditional Chinese medicine as an antispasmodic and to relieve abdominal pain and discomfort.
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||142.9 mg|
min. equiv. to dry
std. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Paeonia lactiflora (peony) root||150 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark||66.7 mg|
equiv. to dry
equiv. to cassia oil
equiv. to coumarin
|Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf||150 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||39.2 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||30.4 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||200 mg|
Adults: At the first sign of pre-menstrual symptoms and during menstruation: Take 1 tablet two times a day. For short-term use during menstruation only.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your health professional before taking multiple products containing vitamin B6.
- WARNING – Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [Contains vitamin B6].
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Peony is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve menstrual cycle irregularity.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an antispasmodic and to relieve abdominal pain and discomfort.
- Vitamin B6 supports female healthy hormonal balance.
- Vitamin B6 relieves mood changes and mood swings associated with pre-menstrual tension.
- Vitamin B6 temporarily relieves mild fluid retention.