Bioceuticals Multi Essentials 90t
Frequently bought with
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel 60 Capsules
A comprehensive antioxidant formula featuring grapeseed and vitamins E and C.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Daily Protect 60 Tablets
<div class="product-billboard-text">ArmaForce® Daily Protect proactively supports immune system health.</div> <div class="product-billboard-also-purchased"> </div>
BioCeuticals B12 Spray 50mL
A sublingual oral spray to support energy production and relieve feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
From our wellness center
10 Best Multivitamins for Women
Best vitamins for women Women have different nutrient requirements depending on which stage of life they’re at. For example, from menstruation onwards, some girls may require extra intake of iron due to increased blood loss. Then through pregnancy and breastfeeding, they change again, as well as though menopause. Knowing which nutrients you need, may therefore […]
This is a high potency, practitioner only product. This means we will need a few details from you around your health to ensure this is the best product for you. This product must be dispensed under the care of a qualified Naturopath.
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100 mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low-alpha type)||14.7 mg|
|Retinol acetate||431.2 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|375 micrograms retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||200 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400 micrograms|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||400 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin D3
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||30 micrograms|
|Calcium pantothenate||100 mg|
equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. to calcium
|Calcium (as citrate)||50 mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1 mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||200 micrograms|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||25 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||75 micrograms|
|Selenium (selenium 100 micrograms)||26 micrograms|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||50 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
equiv. to choline
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||50 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains ethanol no more than 3% v/v as a preservative and sulfites.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Vitamins C and E and selenium are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage.
- Chromium assists with glucose metabolism.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 support energy levels and energy production.
- Biotin, zinc and vitamin A support skin health.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 support nervous system function.
- Zinc supports cognitive function.
- Multi Essentials contains ingredients that support general health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin B5 supports a healthy stress response in the body.