BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze® P5P 60 Tablets
Frequently bought with
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze® 360g
Bioavailable magnesium to relieve tiredness and mild spasms associated with low magnesium intake.
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze® EnergyUltra Muscleze® Energy 240g
Magnesium supports energy levels, helps relieve fatigue and maintains muscle function.
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze® Forest Berries 360g
Ultra Muscleze® contains a comprehensive range of nutrients including B group vitamins to support a healthy stress response.
From our wellness center
5 Ways to Boost Melatonin Naturally
There is nothing more frustrating than lying awake in bed, completely exhausted, but unable to fall asleep. No doubt, we have all been there at some point. Sleep is as vital to great health as a balanced diet and exercise. It plays such a crucial role on our physical, emotional, and mental health, which in turn […]
Each tablet contains:
|Magnesium glycinate (UltraMag®)||477 mg|
equiv. to magnesium
|Magnesium oxide (UltraMag®)||137 mg|
equiv. to magnesium
|Total magnesium||150 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||53.7 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed. For short-term use.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support energy production and relieve fatigue.
- Magnesium supports healthy neuromuscular function and muscle function and can reduce muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium helps to maintain cardiovascular system health.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium support muscle relaxation and healthy muscle contraction function.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 can relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension including reducing feelings of irritability, decreasing mood swings and relieving breast tenderness, associated with premenstrual tension.
- Magnesium maintains bone health and supports nerve conduction.
- Vitamin B6 aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports a healthy stress response in the body.